The Orford Planning Board is responsible for the development and implementation of Land Subdivision, Curb Cut, and Excavation regulations for the Town of Orford. In addition, the Board is responsible to update the Town Master Plan.

Notices & Minutes

Notices & Minutes, Per RSA 91-A:2, Ch. 234 (HB 170)
OPB meeting notices and minutes are officially posted and available for review at both Orford Town Hall, Route 25A and U.S. Post Office, Route 10. Time permitting, unofficial, courtesy copies may be posted further down on this page.


Click headings below to see contact information:



Jennifer Carter, Chair
(603) 728-8404
Term Expires: March 2022

Harry Osmer
(603) 353-2188
Term Expires: March 2022

Ann Green
(603) 353-4150
Term Expires: March 2022

Terry Straight
(603) 728-7569
Term Expires: March 2022

Roberta Gray
(603) 353-9669
Term Expires: March 2023

Faith Knapp
(603) 353-4333
Term Expires: March 2023



Kenny King
2333 Route 25A
Orford, NH 03777
353-9055 home
252-1842 cell




Board Ex-Officio – Fred Kidder, II

Orford Planning Board Assistant
Vickie Davis
UV Lake Sunapee Regional Planning
603-448-0170 fax

Recording Secretary

Contact & Hours

ZOOM meetings are held the second Tuesday of each month at 5:30 pm The public is always welcome.

During the monthly meetings business is conducted, i.e. applications reviewed, mylars stamped, mail read, checks administered, etc. We emphasize functions such as these and others are not undertaken between the regular monthly meetings. Please appreciate this and plan your projects accordingly to allow for enough time to be available to complete the required work, especially considering others in town are also putting forth business for the monthly agenda. Thank you!

For inquires on the application process, please contact the Planning Board Assistant, Vickie Davis, (603) 448-1680, or via email vdavis@uvlsrpc.org . Applications for Minor and Major Subdivision, Voluntary Lot Merger. Boundary Line Agreement, Lot Line Adjustment and Excavation may be obtained at the Town Office and on this web site. Application materials are to be submitted and fees paid at the Town Office, to the Orford Planning Board.

Curb cut applications are available at the Town Office and this website and are to be submitted to Orford Road Agent at the Town Garage, Town Shed Rd, Orford, Tel. 353-9366